Oh the Scotch egg. It’s a hard-boiled egg that’s been wrapped in pork sausage, then breaded and deep-fried. No one should really eat it right? It’s curiously delicious. I wasn’t sure after my first bite but I kept going in for more and within a few minutes, I ended up eating my portion of it. For $3.95 how could you not try it out?
- Happy hour is 3 pm-7 pm (M-F). I love happy hours that go past 6 pm!
- Happy hour food is $3.95 to $5.95
- Pints/well drinks $3.50-4.00
- I don’t know if I ever needed to eat the Scotch egg (pictured above) but I’m glad I tried something new in food adventure land.
- It’s located downtown and I hate paying for and looking for parking. They also have a location in Tigard which is completely out of my way but I’m sure parking is better there.
- Food is meh but it does the job. We tried the beer fondue and pretzel, caesar salad and calamari.
- Plenty of seating!
Location: 71 SW 2nd Avenue Portland, OR 97204